"ad astra per alia porci"


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Ladies Choice

Dearest My Heart,

I think this might be my most important entry yet. I think the significance of what you are about to read is magnanimous and it just goes to show that you can love and dedicate yourself to one thing, one soul, one life....but all of that can be turned upside down and and scattered into a trillion tiny pieces within the blink of an eye.

I'm not saying that my fundamental feelings have been transformed, I am just opening my heart to more opportunities. Anderson Hays Cooper, international man of god-like qualities will always have a special and rather large compartment in my heart. But guys, lets get serious here....I need something more viable...someone that I might have more in common within....I need Link Larkin. You ladies probably now him as the adorable Zac Efron, but I think we all are in agreement when I say that as his puberty-ridden days come to a close he is the sun that rises from a stormy winter's night to shine upon all the gleaming snowflakes that have freshly drifted to the ground.

I shan't say anymore because his eyes speaker louder than any of my words can.
C'est tout.

P.S. Ummmm Link...I mean Zac, if you're reading this...GOTCHA! hahaha! Sometimes I like to get all creepy-like and totally stalkerish cause I think its funny. Not cause I'm at all jealous of your right hand holding your left pectoral...nooooo noo not at all. In real life I'm cool. Even my mom says so, so that's telling you something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Link and Anderson Cooper are dating.