"ad astra per alia porci"


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a break from the same old same old

To the processes of metamorphism,

I thought things were getting a wee bit too serious there, and unfortunately my brain is all in like superstar genius mode right now (thank the U + ME = US), and thus not in funny mode whatsoever. My days are filled with scenarios like these:

"Hi! My name is X, are you in first year?" - Student X
"Um, me?? Oh no no." - Me
"Oh, well then you must be in second year right?"
"Acutalllllly, I've graduated. Yeahhhh, I already have a degree. Huh."

But you know what?!? Its okay. I will be okay. Perhaps if I keep chanting that under my breath I will start to believe it. As cherry on the shitastic cupcake (okay okay its not that bad...I tend to exaggerate things by a small fraction) I dreamt that my beloved object of affection was gay! If I recall correctly, I think he was featured in some paparazzi shots carrying several multi-coloured children in his hands with his life partner. BOOOO! WHY GOD WHY?!? First Anderson, now Johnathan!!!! From here on out, I'm only madly falling in love with guys who have one syllable in their name. Like Zac.

And lastly because pictures speak 1000 words. Well in this case only : "Look guys! I'm a butterfly!"


1 comment:

Christian said...

I think Adam should show those pictures to his opponents this weekend to scare them. A little intimidation if you will. BAM! I'm scary like a butterfly!

Any pictures of people pretending to be seaweed?