"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, September 28, 2007

Done.

To my first lab,

And so the weekend rolls around once more. I feel like a sharp object (I'm thinking cheese grater or perhaps even a lawn mower) went to town on my throat. I also feel like my head as been replaced with a magnet and is continually being attracted to massive metal objects. To add a cherry on top I have lice. KEEEEDING. No but for real its a gorgeous windy Friday, I have my first chem lab this afternoon (a la Dexter's Laboratory), I have three awesome books to plow through, I no longer look like a 14-year old boy in terms of pimples, AND I'm gonna get my mom to make me some cookies. Boo ya.

1) I absorb approximately 5 lbs of chemicals through my skin (viz. creams, deodorant, spray etc.) per year

2) The illusive 'Golden Mean' represents the perfect balance in subjects other than math.

3) Merhaba nasilsiniz? Benim adim Lillian.


4) Being a good 100 lbs lighter than your kickboxing partner is not a good things. It does NOT, I repeat does NOT give you any advantage whatsoever.

5) "Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please." ~ Machiavelli

Source: Reuters

1 comment:

Marion said...

I can't believe that photo is up! Maybe I won't send the email I just wrote. hah. the day is mine!

just kidding, i'll send it