"ad astra per alia porci"


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

See-Saw of the Mind

Dearest Confusion,
So recently I have come to terms realized that I, Lillian the Great, live in a constant state of hypocrisy in regards to my perception of what is kablamo! Focus your looking balls below and see what I'm talking aboot...

1) Burj Dubai: fascinating feat of engineering or total waste of energy and resources?

2) James Blunt: crooner extraordinaire or a bearded creepy fellow who tends to sing about how beautiful I am? Its true.3) China: rising or crumbling?

4) My Blankie: too old or young at heart?
5) Toasted sandwiches: the ultimate lunch or second to a sweet dynamite roll?

As you can see, I live in a constant push and pull world of what is right and what is wrong. Life is tough...tough and tiring. Its 9:11 in the am, I have been awake for a full two hours...I'm going to go have a nap. In my big bed, with my fluffy pillows, eating my toasted sandwich, while having my blankie keeping me company, dreaming of Chinese versions of the Burj Towers, all while James Blunt is playing in the background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CHINA RISE FOREVERRRRRRRRRR

AND EVER

^_________^