"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, November 16, 2007

Pantyhose Were Invented By Men

Dear Trios,

Its finally friday, and though it has not been a stressful week in the life of me whatsoever my brain is at a loss for thoughts. Tis' quite sad really. I'm not quite sure I should even post...but here I am posting and blabbering.

To remedy all of this I'll to Top Threes...

Actors Who Make Me Uncomfortable:
1) Joaquin Phoenix
2) Jonathan Rhys Meyers
3) Terrence Howard

Spices:
1) Scary
2) Sporty
3) Baby

Capitals I Bet You Didn't Know:
1) Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
2) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
3) Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

People Who Should Go On Vacay:
1) Timbaland
2) Nelly Furtado
3) Britney

Things I Want To Do This Weekend:
1) Go see a movie, rent a movie, be in a movie
2) Read mi libro
3) Dream of great things

2 comments:

Marion said...

I knew all those capitals. mahahaha, I am a super-nerd!

Unknown said...

scary spice is the best

VIVA FOREVER