"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, November 23, 2007

SUCKNESS

Dear J-Frost,

ITS FRIDAY! Christian comes tomorrow! Christian comes tomorrow! Christian comes tomorrow! For all you not in the know, that means I not only have an additional friend but a brother to hang out with. We're going to drink together, eat together, I'm going to punch him and run away, then he's going to punch me and I'm going to unexpectedly land flying left hook on his dome (thanks muay thai), and we're going to hang out and then hang out and then hang out some more! No more of this going to bed at 9:30 business, no more getting the brunt of all my mom's anger, no more, no more, no more.

I just knocked over a glass of water on my effin computer keyboard. FAAACK. Such an idiot. So far everything is in working order,/// / / / / except/ for/ the/ fact/ when/ i/ push/ the/ fucking/ space/ bar/ a/ fuckin/ slash/ comes/ up./ FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK./ / / I/ dont/ get/ it/ I/ didn't/ even/ spill/ on/ the/ fuckin/ spacebar./ Shit./

No comments: