"ad astra per alia porci"


Thursday, March 20, 2008

And a turtledome in a turtle tree!

Dear Eggs (and not the scrambled kind),

Alas the weekend is upon me and my family is gathering in the O-town/M-ville (see what I did there?? Yah that was me being bilingual with me nicknaming) and it will be a fun-filled few days filled with laughter, banter, and one too many dollops of maple syrup. Unfortunately for them I shall not be attending seeing as I've got me a flight to catch, a beach to lie on, some sights to see, aaaand my mom says I'm not allowed to fly 24 hours to go home for the weekend. Lame mom, lame.

But since I embody a spirit stick I shall wish you all a very happy easter (I wrote eater...that's the fat kid in me coming out), but before I depart for the next week I'd like to leave with a little something I like to lill-verbs...get it??? Like proverbs but from me?!?! No? Anything??

1) If one cannot properly maneuver around a spiral staircase, perhaps one should lose some weight.

2) Do not fart in front of people you don't know.

3) Do not fart in front of people you do know...unless they are your brothers then fart in their faces.

4) Mhmm.

5) I like cookies. Cookies are good. I want a cookie.

I miss you guys! CHEESE. You're still ugly though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...too cute!

Anonymous said...

http://buddhism.kalachakranet.org/chinese-orchestrating-riots-tibet.htm