"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, August 24, 2007

Cause errbody needs to smile on flyday...

To the weekend,

Bored and a little off my game whilst playing tetris last night I caught a wave on the surf that is the internet (yah, i went there) and found these effin hilarious photos. I was going to post more of Zac and I but decided that somethings should just remain private...heh heh heh. Okay, I think I officially just crossed the big creep/good fan line. Don't worry Z I'm gonna take a step back, but ONLY cause its the weekend and my parental units are coming to visit.


Haha this baby is fat!
FAT BABY FAT BABY FAT BABY!








Haha this panda got stuck!
STUCK PANDA STUCK PANDA STUCK PANDA!














HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND BUTTMONKEYS!

1 comment:

Christian said...

Update your blog. Stoopid