"ad astra per alia porci"


Saturday, August 11, 2007

I like toast.

To my homeboys,

I'm bored.

I'm trying to decide whether I should enjoy the dying hours of daylight or take a nap. I'm leaning towards the latter because napping is pretty much the bomb diggity. Since I've got nothing of real substance to write about I thought I would just comment arbitrarily in point form...

-I've come to the conclusion that jam is too sweet for my taste buds. PB will now appear on all toast that is consumed by me

-I went to four stores today looking for the Link on the cover of Rolling Stone only to be utterly devastated because people are no longer selling it! Tear....who am I kidding??!! I'm effin bawling right now. Sad? No....merely dedicated to the cause.

-Skip-stepping is freakin awesome

-No matter how old I get the pimple part of puberty never seems to be over

-Enrigque's "Hero" is still as amazing as it was 5 years ago

-I think this post is proof that I need to get a life. That or nap. I have a life........a life in my imaginary land of Lillyput. There I am all. I am a flower, I am a giant, I am a boat and a star. I've also married and then divorced Anderson Cooper (don't worry we still remain BFFs), am currently engaged to Link Larkin. Oh....my hair is also long and flowy aaaand I can do the splits. There are also unicorns with their uni-horns.

DONE.(Cats are ugly)

No comments: