"ad astra per alia porci"


Monday, August 6, 2007

Like Ha Ha Ha Ha...Ha!

Dearest Keeks,


I mean why not? The ocean is its bathtub and a giant rubber duckie makes about just as much sense as an elephant picking its trunk with a spatula. Oh, snap!








Oh...sorry...this one somehow slipped itself in here, and I can't seem to figure out how to delete pictures. B-T-dubs this is Hil and me, just chillin out making silly faces and then LOL-ing our asses off cause our silly faces are too darn silly! Just another day in the life of me.






This is funny cause the little farm girl is yelling at the donkey and the donkey is yelling at her. Its like the Ultimate Fighter Challenge except that one of the contestants is a four-legged hairy beast thats named after an anus and the other one is this adorable little girl with a hankie around her head. Five bucks on the chick.

1 comment:

-HG said...

Hey I still have H-duff's novel. Her published work. Actually I think someone else wrote it... She's the author behind such greats as "Leonardo DiCaprio: A Biography", and "lisa lopes: the life of a supernova" Its like someone who designs professional wrestling costumes. What do you do? I write those really really trashy novels you see in grocery stores near the checkout... How could she live with herself?