"ad astra per alia porci"


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rikkkky Tikkkky!

Dearest all,

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to write. I suppose I could pretend that I'm writing an email to my friends. OR I could pretend that I'm a dragon-fighting sumo wrestler who likes to eat spaghetti rather than sushi...tomayto, tomahto. Moving on....I seriously don't know what I'm supposed to "blog" aboot. This is like my diary but online so I can't really write mean things (Nicole sucks), and I can't reveal deep dark secrets (I love my blankie) so really there is nothing left in my life to talk about.

Well kids, I suppose thats the end of this blog. Its like those elevators in that school that worked perfectly for one time and then wouldn't work anymore because one elevator only went up and the other one only went down.....what book was that??? Dammit.


I have also decided to attach a picture of my would-be tattoo. Its would-be because I am a) seriously lacking in the Balls Dept. and b) I could most certainly see myself waking up when I'm 50 years old and be like "What the fuck?". Nonetheless its a high-larious idea brought to me/you by none other than my wee broda.


Speaking of wee things I've decided that my alien spawns are going to be dressed up in mullet wigs, perhaps only on Halloween....but most likely every day of the year. That way I don't have to worry about being one of those parents who when people see their offspring are like, "Ohhh....what an interesting child you have. Is the father human or did you mate with an albino organgutan?" Sweet.

Over and oot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is that an arm or a leg?

either way, it needs shaving.

YA I SAID IT.