"ad astra per alia porci"


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why Come Peeple aR Stoopid?

To you...yes you,

This article was in Reuters' Oddly Enough section which isn' totally legit, but the Globe & Mail also featured a video on the same guy, so I win cause I'm a winner. Basically this man who goes by the name of "Anas" tried to bring, "a large number of reptiles...out of Egypt in his luggage." When caught, Anas gave the excuse of needing them for scientific research in his university in Saudi.

I don't know guys...I'm really at a loss for words right now. There is just so many levels of idiocy in relation to this situation that I'm not quite sure where to begin. I'll just begin by not saying anything. Wait, I always say something. This guy is an A-grade dumbfuck. No...that was too harsh, I mean after all he was only doing this in the name of science. I correct myself, Anas is an ASS. HAHAH! BAM!!! WHOSE THE BRAINIAC NOW?!?

'Cause bears are people too

No comments: