"ad astra per alia porci"


Monday, September 24, 2007

I like the word 'armada'.

To my beloved fan...and one day maybe fans,

So I don't really have anything to write. I have ideas, but alas other subjects of study are calling my name and I don't have time to properly investigate my life up right now. 'Tis quite unfortunate since I think with a trench coat, magnifying glass, and pipe I could pretty much mistaken for Sherlock Holmes, the fictional British Bohemian man of mystery thought up by none other than author Arthur Conan Doyle in the late 1800s. See what I did there? Yeah I said I didn't have time to look things up and I lied cause I fully just wiki-ed that shit. Its kinda how I roll...take it or leave it my friends, take it or leave it.

That paragraph doesn't really make sense so you can completely disregard it.

I suppose I could go on and write a diatribe about the days of my life, but I will not because nothing exciting is happening. Actually exciting things do happen, but only I tend to find them spectacular. Like my reading lamp. Used it for the first time yesterday - MARVELOUS. Not only is it sleek and cute, I think it also saves electricity. On that note, all power to you Ban Ki-Moon.


Cause things are infinitely better when you're
in the land of red bean buns, flying shrimp,
fish in your boat, and Taipei 1-0-Fun!
Heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture made me terrible day a little better...those were the days! "ming, there's a shrimp on the floor!"

Anonymous said...

SHWA? When did you get this? (ooohh.... August <-- read the archives)

In your Kablamo list you forgot to add Watery water.

Also: HI!

lilly p said...

KEENDER! :D I'm glad youre back in my life.

HI HI HI HI HI HI. i just HI-ed you right outta the park! I win.

moi: 1
toi: 0

MsKarenAu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MsKarenAu said...

"I suppose I could go on and write a diatribe about the days of my life, but I will not because nothing exciting is happening. Actually exciting things do happen, but only I tend to find them spectacular. Like my reading lamp. Used it for the first time yesterday - MARVELOUS. Not only is it sleek and cute, I think it also saves electricity."

you're awesome.

i also accidentally deleted my previous comment. i repeated it here. the end.