"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, September 21, 2007

Its a (Turkey) Wrap!

To tomorrow,

Because I did this last week I'm going to do it again. I am taking that next step, going there, and forging my own tradition. From the dictionary of my dome, the word "tradition" is defined as: something done once but in the classiest way possible. Thus I will straighten the bow in my hair, slip on my white silk gloves, sit up straight, and recap the most kablamo things I've come across this week.

1)I totally know how to do electrochemistry now. Yeah so you better watch out or I just might REDOX your face. OOOOO.

2)Muay (moo-ee) Thai was formerly known as "nawa arwut" (which means "nine weapons") because soldiers were taught to fight using their nine natural weapons: 2 hands, 2 elbows, 2 knees, 2 feet and 1 head. NB: the head is now forbidden but everything else is still fair game

3)Vis pacem para bellum.

4) My little brother kicks ass. My older brother...well he has an STD.

5) Pulitzer Prize winners write good: "The wealth of the world has a New York address. It piles up in buildings on land that is laced with gold. And perhaps nowhere is the essence of New York more evident than in Greenwich Village - for it is a microcosm of all that New York has become, and in its story is the story of a great city...It is one of the few places in the city where the sky has not been stolen by high and indescribably ugly buildings. You can stand on a Greenwich Village street in the early Manhattan morning and watch the night sky lighten and break into streaks of rose that suddenly saturate the heavens, then burst with sunlight that ignites the sidewalk and street." (Jimmy Breslin)

And in the words of Jay-Z...."GOODNIGHT."



No comments: