"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, October 19, 2007

The Weekend Limited

Dear Hey Heeeeeeyy,

So today is Friday. If I were a working woman I would totally be like TGIF, but since I'm not Friday is but another day that comes before a Saturday. But Saturdays are good, cause that means my parents...uh...I mean roommates can keep me company as I run around the house like a doped up hamster. This week was filled with fun things like Kanye, less fun things like Chem, and completely un-fun things like my eye exploding (true story, ask my dad...I'm pretty much a cyclops now). I didn't really learn too much super interesting things and that is why this wrap-up might be a little less informative than I would hoped it would be. I like banana bread.

1) An igloo has nothing on my house.

2) The periodic table is like an alphabet, the compounds are words, and I am dyslexic.

3) Despite popular belief, you can't catch syphilis from a doorknob. Also, never EVER google image the aforementioned STD. Its gross, and unless you want to see a lot nasty ass who-who-dillies I would leave that one alone.

4) Louis Pasteur said something pretty interesting, "When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments; tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become."

5) You CANNOT say, "I don't walk fast." you have to say, "I don't walk quickly." (Something to do with an adverb and a chicken)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your cyclops eye have awesome x-men like powers?

lilly p said...

Quite possibly...but if I told you for sure I would have to kill you cause that's what superheroes do these days instead of saving lives