"ad astra per alia porci"


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Creepy? Oui oui!

Dear Babies,

Its been a busy week and my brain has certainly been churning with ideas for blog posts however, that being said this is not one of those...more of an impulse thing I swear.

Anyways I was looking through my "My Pictures" file and re-discovered these photos. So cute! I think I saved them because that is what I want my spawn to look like. With all this modern day nascent technology there must be some means of choosing a sweet fro for my wee babaaay...those in the know feel free to point me in the right direction.

Which one would you choose to take? Thoughts?

4 comments:

-HG said...

This has something to do with bio-fuel??

Anonymous said...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2008/04/14/ccview114.xml

speaking of bio-fuels!

stomachs vs bio-fuels
propaganda or not?

lilly p said...

your face is a biofuel.

Anonymous said...

least my face isn't FAT like YOU!!