"ad astra per alia porci"


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Top Fives Bitch! (Part Deux)

Dear bullets (not the deadly kind),

Since my imagination is lacking and my muscles are sore I will keep this one concise.

Things That are Hard to do With Your Left Hand Because You are Right-Handed:
  1. Paint the finger-nails on my right hand
  2. Brush my teeth (this combined with the mirror means up is left, right is down, and rinsing goes into my eyeballs)
  3. Performing open heart surgery...alone
  4. Being a pirate
  5. Petting a unicorn
Things That are Hard to do With no Toes:
  1. Walk
  2. Walk faster
  3. Run
  4. Sprint
  5. Fly
Things That are Hard to do With Toes:
  1. Succeed at life.
  2. Bake some delicious cookies.
  3. Crawl
  4. Properly use a microwave.
  5. Hug a unicorn.
Tall Animals to Ride Around the World:
  1. Giraffes
  2. Elephants
  3. Emperor Penguinos
  4. Pandas (when they're standing on their tippy toes)
  5. Hippopotamoose
Things to Give me for a Present:
  1. A unicorn
  2. A cookie
  3. Peanut Butter
  4. Kitty
  5. A panda bear with a year's supply of bamboo
HAPPY HUMP DAY!

No comments: