"ad astra per alia porci"


Friday, October 26, 2007

No title cause I'm lame.

Dear new weather system,

I have nothing to say. Surprise surprise. No seriously though, I don't even think I have some awesome pictures to put up. Lemme check...yep, nope. Okay here's the deal: I'm going to go take the dog out for a poop then try and think of something crazy cool to put up.

5 seconds later...yeah, Kitty is sleeping.

Anyways here what I learnt this week:
1) Chemistry

Here's what I'm excited about in the upcoming days:
1) Not doing chemistry

Boo ya. I think if there was a trophy for the most creative imaginative thing, I would win. Hands down. I may or may not have already cleared some shelf space for my new gold trophy. By shelf space I mean I contracted a carpenter to build me the greatest mahogany trophy case to house this glorious object celebrating how superb my brain is.

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexy boyyyyyyy.

Anonymous said...

you wish one ad a happy birthday and not me?

we're in a fight